IELTS Essay Topics April 2019 to June 2019: Below you are going to find IELTS Writing Task 2 essay questions from the months of April to June of 2019. Essay topics are known to repeat and so it is best if you prepared your writing task 2 using these topics. The questions that appear were reported by students all over from their tests. Even though the topics may repeat, some of the instructions and wordings may vary.
These essay questions are meant for you to prepare ideas for topics and not memorize essays. It is impossible to memorize sentences and paragraphs talkless of an entire essay. All you have to do is prepare ideas and then adapt them to the topic provided to you. You will score better than someone who memorizes.
Without Further ado your list of IELTS Essay topics from April to June
IELTS Essay Topics April 2019 to June 2019
- .Both the poor and the rich find the accessibility into university difficult. Do you agree or disagree?
- Some young people are leaving the countryside to live in cities and towns, leaving only old people in the countryside. What problems are caused by this issue? What can be done to solve this situation?
- in some countries, the number of people who visit art galleries is declining. What are the reasons for this? How can we solve this problem?
- Some people think that having people from different nationalities and cultural backgrounds living together in the same country makes the country develop faster. Do you agree?
- In many countries, women and men are working full-time. It is, therefore, logical for women and men to share household tasks. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people think that libraries are a waste of resources and money so computers should replace them. However, others do not agree. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
- Some people think that money is the best gift for teenagers. Others disagree. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.
- Some believe that people who do physical work should be paid on par with the people who have high level degree. Do you agree or disagree?
- Some people think that secondary or high school students should be taught how to use money management as it is an important lifeskill, Do you agree or disagree with the statement?
- In some countries, children under 16 are not allowed to leave school by law and get full-time work. Is this a good or a bad thing?
- Nowadays, some parents pressure their children to be successful. What are the reasons for this? Is this a positive or negative development?
- In some countries, people follow the latest fashion and hairstyles.
In your opinion, what is influencing this? Is this a good or bad thing?
- In many countries, people have health problems because they choose to live in unhealthy ways. What do you think the reasons for this and how can it be solved?
- Some people think that books should be stopped in school and that videos, films, and computers should be used instead. To what extent do you agree?
- More and more developing countries are expanding their tourist industries. Why is this? Is it a positive development?
- Around the world, it is likely that more adults will work from home and more children will study from home as computer technology becomes cheaper and more accessible. Do you think it is a negative or a positive development?
- Many families move to different countries. Some people think children can benefit from this, while others consider it is hard for children if families move to a foreign country. Discuss both views and your opinion.
- In some countries, secondary schools aim to provide a general education with a range of subjects. In others, it has a narrow range of specific subjects so students can focus on their future careers. What system is more appropriate in today’s world.
- There are fewer controls over the designs and construction of home and office buildings. So, people can build them however they like. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
- In some countries, there are many social problems involving teenagers. Some people say this is because parents spend much of their time at work and not at home. Do you agree or disagree?
- Some people think that big international sporting events are not worthwhile for the host country. Do you agree or disagree?
- It is important to give children the chance to act independently and make their own decisions from an early age. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this idea?
- People nowadays are used to disposable items meaning that they use things for a short time and throw them away. What do you think is the cause of this and what problems can it lead to?
- some people believe that team sports are very important for children to succeed in their career, others disagree? Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Some people think that to learn a second language well it is necessary to live in a country where that language is spoken. What is your opinion about this?
- International travel is becoming cheaper and more countries are opening their doors to increase the number of tourists. Do the advantages of increasing tourism outweigh the disadvantages?
- Many people think that money promotes happiness. What importance does money have regarding happiness?
- In some countries more and more shops are open longer hours every day. What are the positive and negative developments of this?
- Many companies use advertisements to increase their sales. What are the main factors that make an advertisement effective? Is advertising a good thing or a bad thing for society?
- Some people think that the development of technology helps to reduce crime, while other people think it encourages crime. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
- Some people think governments should increase the cost of fuel for cars and other vehicles in order to solve environmental problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- In many countries, the government prohibits underage children from getting full-time jobs. Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
- In many cities, young people prefer shopping as a form of leisure activity. Why do you think this happens? Is it a positive or negative development?
- Some people think studying in groups is better, while some think self-study is better for school students. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
- Some people think that young people should follow older people’s examples while others think it is good for young people to challenge older people’s opinions and thoughts. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Nowadays, many people buy household goods( like television, rice cookers etc). Do you think this is a positive or negative development?’
- One of the best methods to motivate and encourage workers is to pay them according to what they produce or sell. Do you think this is the best method?
- People doing dangerous sports activities like scuba diving and bungee jumping should be responsible for their own life and rescue workers should not risk their lives to save people doing those sports. Do you agree or disagree?
- More and more people are becoming seriously overweight. Some people say that raising the price of fast foods will solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Government money should be used to support children in school for sports rather than to support professional sports and arts that perform for the general public. To what extent do you agree?
- Many people are spending a lot of money on their weddings. Do you think this is a good thing?
- Not enough people realize the importance of the natural world. What is the reason for people’s lack of awareness? How can people be made more aware?
- Nowadays parents are sending their children on trips abroad for educational purposes. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
- Many people today use their phones for sending texts more than talking. What are the reasons for this? Are there more advantages than disadvantages?
That’s it for the IELTS essay topics April 2019 to June 2019
These topics were submitted to Ieltsliz.com