Scholarship Type : Fully Funded
School : University of Oxford
Level: Master, MBA
Course: Business Administration
Eligibility : International Students
Location : UK
Deadline : 01/10/2020
This scholarship is open for MBA at Said Business School, University of Oxford.
Courses for the scholarship are for Masters of Business Administration students.
Its a fully funded scholarship. The scholarship covers the full costs of tuition and college fees for the MBA program as well as partial living expenses based on need, up to an additional £14,777.
All students both International and UK citizens can apply for this scholarship
• You have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches. For example, you could have:
- – Started or grown a social venture
- – OR led the expansion of a social impact initiative within an organisation
- – OR been tackling a specific social/environmental issue, through a core thread that unites your work
• You have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make positive social impacts
2. Creating impact with a focus on systems change
- You can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of your entrepreneurial action
- Your impact addresses unjust systems and practice in your area of work
3. Personal qualities of a social entrepreneur
- You have a willingness to take personal, and sometimes financial, risks
- You develop networks and leverage members to pursue mutual goals
- You have apprenticed with the problem* or experienced the problem you are trying to solve
- You are a force for positive change
- You are single-minded and persistent, with a willingness to fail and start again
- You have bias toward action
- You have a tendency to explore your environment for opportunities and resources
4. The Oxford MBA is critical to your career trajectory
- You can demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage
- You are in a position where the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden
- You can demonstrate the need for the Scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
To be considered for the scholarship, you must connect with Skoll Centre to register your interest in the Scholarship. Apply for the Oxford Saïd MBA during stages 1, 2, or 3 (including submitting your Skoll Scholarship essays) by 6 September 2019, 1 November 2019, or 10 January 2020, respectively. Once you’ve received confirmation that you have been accepted onto the MBA program, the Skoll Centre will send you a link to the second part of the scholarship application.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.